Status
Not open for further replies.

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
The site has been moved to a new server so you may have noticed a brief outage during the process. Everything seems to be working correctly now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
This has also caused a temporary issue with sending emails. This breaks the forgot password system and any email notifications you may have enabled. The issue will likely be resolved soon.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
Site isn't working when try to access WITHOUT wifi and regular mobile data. ONLY works using wifi. Says it's not verified and that connection isn't secure. Also not showing on current visitors anything I do (as a guest) but continually keeps loading the same activity...It's like it's just repeating the same thing but won't put what's actually really happening. Reminds me of a program Zach told me about.
Anyway, I could NOT log in whatsoever or access any page without turning on wifi. And again. It's not even showing ANYTHING I VISIT on here while NOT logged on (as a guest) in current visitors. Pretty sure you know this though but just in case anyone else is having issues, try turning wifi on. It won't work with TOR and prob any other VPN so if you tried browsing or even logging in... you're not going to be able to without it being wifi and NO VPN.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
I’m not able to reproduce the problem. I’ll try more in a little bit.

Edit: I made some tweaks which may fix the issue. Let me know if it's fixed because I was unable to reproduce the problem.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Forum emails are now able to send once again.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
Yes. I actually won't use my wifi anymore directly for anything so the fact I'm on means that I was able to access the site without it. I haven't had a chance to look anywhere on here yet today to see anything about activity but as far as actually connecting to the site and logging in just using my mobile data is working.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Yes. I actually won't use my wifi anymore directly for anything so the fact I'm on means that I was able to access the site without it. I haven't had a chance to look anywhere on here yet today to see anything about activity but as far as actually connecting to the site and logging in just using my mobile data is working.
Hopefully it's still working. Trying to speed things up and making some configuration changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.