• Replies 1
  • Views 28
Start date

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP
Media
Albums
I couldn't find in chat any way to change the color.
FYI: When doing threads, I have to code my colors because I'm on with my phone, I rarely use the computer, tablet, chromebook or laptop so I'm not sure if this is an issue on any of those but on my phone, when you open the menu to use color, it works if you're just going to use it that one time but as you get lower in the box you're typing in, if you try going back up in that menu to pick a color..it doesn't register tapping the color. It just puts you in THAT SPOT of the box where you've already typed. I noticed this the other day with accessing other parts of the menu when you get lower into this box...I would try scrolling up to the menu to center something and the screen would move before I could select the actual selection to that specific menu option I tapped and trying to scroll the screen back to the menu closes it again. 🤦‍♀️ I stupidly kept doing this a few times before I realized it just wasn't going to work. But that is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting diff results. 🙃
I finally figured this out after all parts if the menu gave me issues as I got forget down like changing font size, etc

Inked

Veteran Ink
Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Making the editor for sites and making it work really well is a lot of work. Luckily I didn't make this, it came with the site. It's a commercially sold editor that's pricey. When the next big update is out for the site (probably at least 5+ months) it should have whatever the latest update is to the editor. Maybe that bug will be fixed.