Do you have any tattoos you regret getting now that you're older?

• By Thread starter Inked
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
Start date

Inked

Veteran Ink
Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Do you have any tattoos you regret getting now that you're older? Any that you're embarrassed (even slightly) by?

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP
Media
Albums
A few. One of my biggest regrets is that damn rabbit on my tit. Now that I'm older, I never would have got one there at all. I never would have had that dude do it. I was around 20-21. All my tattoos but one was stick and pokes I did myself w a sewing needle and India ink. It was illegal here so we didn't have places we could go. I was lucky that I had known an actual tattooer and got ONE real one. The devil on my thigh. But I wanted more. I had just had my 1st kid not that long ago and wanted her name. Was hanging around with this dude that drove a moped. Not even a motor cycle but he did have tattoo equipment and even a catalog of his art to look through. The agreement was, he'd do any tattoo I wanted if he could pick the place to do it. That damn rabbit looked cute in his drawing... and nothing like what he tatted on me. I think we were tripping though. My tat looks like it. One eye is double the size of the other and crooked. It has my daughter's name over it.. simple: Her name is Amber. The b looks like a p with the line going high up and down.
I regretted getting Skid Row when I found out what it meant. I should have just put Sebastian. I had debated whether to put the whole band's name or just his but I went with the band because he wasn't my boyfriend and I had enough common sense that trying to whodunit who this guy was I tatted on me as someone I'd never even met, That had a girlfriend would sound a lot stupider trying to explain than a band that I really did love the music. Just had never heard the term Skid Row in my life to know what it was. You'd think getting all the T shirts and posters and my obsession that my mother would have told me but nope. She'd even got me Skid Row stuff for Xmas.

I'll get that covered one day. I guess I have a few more. I'd have gotten a lot done differently. Never would have put any names at all but my kids.