Fear

OP
Halloweengoddess

Halloweengoddess

Pathetic weeb trash
MVP
Media
Albums
Mine is something crawling up through the toilet. Like a snake or some shit like that.

Used to be clowns too but someone (@Skelter310 )? used to make their pro pictures clowns. Sorta learned to live, but still won't walk near one.

Zach

Village Idiot
Albums
Being stuck. I've always been terrified of slides at water parks, I'm convinced my tube would be the one to get lodged and I'd some how drown. Or getting trapped like between things. ??‍♀️

go.fk.yourself

tornado
Elite Supporter
Media
Albums
what she said..☝️ fear of drowning also fear being burned to death.. just dying. really knowing it's coming.. so I hope I die in my sleep.. cuz that is pretty much my only fear

Beckzy

Ink Junkie
Supporter
Media
Albums
Spiders! Closing my medicine Cabinet and seeing a ghost (Like in most horror movies). Also being dragged from under my bed. I refuse to have my arm or leg hovering over my bed when I sleep because I'm scared someone will grab it ?

Yajayra

ugly is ugly
im actually still a little scared of being in a car.. and being stuck on like the high part of a bridge .. cause of traffic and then there suddenly being an earthquake or something

Zach

Village Idiot
Albums
im actually still a little scared of being in a car.. and being stuck on like the high part of a bridge .. cause of traffic and then there suddenly being an earthquake or something
Those super high bridges that criss cross each other make my stomach drop when I see them. They're spooky as heck.