Tatted Up
VIP
Media
Albums
FOOD

Anything and Everything Food:
Recipes. Photos. Videos. Favorites.
whatever......

One of my favorite ways to make chicken was very simple but once I had to change everything I ate I had to cut out altogether from my house the main ingredient, the thing that gave it its most flavor and juices - My way was in a casserole pan you layer the bottom with bacon 🥓 then layer on top of the bacon white rice and then on top of that chicken thighs - I love the thighs best but WITH the bone in and I kept the skin on because I like that too and the flavor it adds but I pull it away from the meat so I can tuck my secret ingredient in between the skin and the meat. Having it pulled away also makes everything in the pan absorb into the meat better ( along with a few fork hole pokes) then on top of that you add cream of chicken broth and whatever your specific taste of spices/rub that you use. Everyone is different with different tastes. You can swap the order you put the rice and chicken - doesn't really matter much. Cover. Bake. But I can't make that anymore but think I'm going to give this a try.
Looks Delish...
👌

Really wish I had put the title red and main post in yellow. Look more jamaican -My dream island...oh well.

Last edited: