Home Page Layout + Mobile Navigation

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
On the current site, the home page layout is quite a bit different. If this software replaces the current site, which is likely to happen, a custom home page will be added (may happen after) which will look similar. This includes displaying buttons to various areas when using a phone.

Another thing missing is a bottom navigation bar when using a phone. There is a 3rd party addon available for a price, which I may buy. Otherwise I might make my own. I think it's important to have it for easier navigation and feature discovery on a phone.

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
Mobile buttons that stay at the very bottom of the screen have been added. Mobile buttons will be on the home page soon along with other content.

Last edited:
Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
I'm skipping putting buttons on the home screen for mobile devices. Seems unneeded since there's button at the bottom of the screen and one of them is to show the menu with more. Maybe I'll add it later on if people want it.

I think the layout is mostly done now.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I'm skipping putting buttons on the home screen for mobile devices. Seems unneeded since there's button at the bottom of the screen and one of them is to show the menu with more. Maybe I'll add it later on if people want it.

I think the layout is mostly done now.
I think it's fine as is.