Possibly Brief Downtime

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
I'm planning on making some changes which will result in new nameservers and probably a new IP address which may make the site unavailable temporarily depending on when you attempt to access it. I'm not sure what day yet though, possibly today.

I'm basically transferring the myinkedspace.com domain name to a different registrar. Currently the domain is registered through a company in Germany, which makes the site required to follow not only US laws but also Germany/EU laws. This is clearly problematic especially with the EU constantly making new laws.

Also, the email hosting will be changing which will cause an outage during the time it's being setup at its new location. This will happen after the domain has been transferred and is working properly. This means email sent to the help email address won't go through until I set it back up.

I'll reply to this when I know when this change will take place.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Aye Aye Captain Partylikeacaptain GIF by CaptainMorgan

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
Part of it is done. The only thing left should be setting up a new email server, which I'll do today or tomorrow.

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
Email should be working again.

The site using Cloudflare now for some things so reply below with any issues. I just had an issue where the site wouldn't load for me. I'm not 100% sure why but seemed to be Cloudflare related.