GET RID OF RABBITS AND BIRDS

VIP
I'm a
Woman
HOW?

Anyone that's gardened...or for whatever reason, don't want birds and rabbits around, tried anything that WORKED?

I've spent so much money on EVERYTHING from liquid fence, to all kinds of other sprays that's supposed to repel ALL to multiple solar sound devices that I have hung around my entire balcony with both a sound frequency and flashing red and white lights to look like predator eyes.
I've tried multiple different owl scarecrows, the most recent, the eyes light up, the head turns 360 by motion and even a hooting sound. Everything I got that's solar also charges manually for the non sunny days so that they're ALL still always working.
But, NOTHING seems to work.
I am now waiting on coyote urine to be delivered and using pure jalapeño juice in a spray bottle with more jalapeños drying out.
I will try other piss if I have to -lion, fox, whatever but I do live surrounded by woods and already have those bigger predators scoping around at night..even tan into a cpl circling me in those woods during the day the I was hunting. I don't want to attract them more BUT if it's a choice of them or these little shits, I'll take them.
I'm getting to the point I'm going to a sports/ hunting store and will buy some tasers and mace but I'm TRYING humane ways first.
I might be forced to just zap them or mace em directly. I really need to get rid of these monsters.

Last edited: