Tattoos & Body Art

A group all about tattoos, body modifications, piercings, body painting, related news, and the industry.

Quick Overview

Category
Artistic
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

How old were you when you got your fist tattoo?

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I don't remember...I know I was a teenager and the first few was in my foster home bedroom and at a party but the ones in my foster home were what's called "scratch"...I did them myself w a needle and ink. The first one with a gun and done kinda right was at a party. We didn't have shops yet, they were illegal so that was the only way. My 3rd one was from a guy I was kinda seeing. He said he'd give me a tattoo if I let him pick the spot. That's my boob tattoo.

The rest were done later on in my 20s and 30s at various shops. Mostly in the Boston area...Dorchester, Cambridge. Unlike most people, mine weren't really that thought out. I was an on the edge, impulsive person so I got a tattoo usually the same day I decided I wanted one. It wasn't that planned or thought out cuz I mostly got them for the feeling and experience.

Kind of the same w my piercings. Although some were really because I wanted those specific piercings, I mostly went on impulse just wanting to get pierced and not really caring what. The one piercing I wanted THE MOST and was the hardest and took the longest to get was my cheeks. For years, I'd go in different shops and get told the same thing - we don't do those anymore. Too much risk. I'd given up for several years and then ...oddly ... when we all had tI wear masks.... not sure WHY I thought to do this then..lol..but I started calling around again... the few places that would do it weren't doing anything "under the mask" aka .. tongue... noses...cheeks...etc. That ended up a WHOLE other crazy story and experience in itself I'll never ever forget but gratefully... ended up finding the best place EVER that ended up being where I got them done. The nipples were NOT for the "experience" ..I just really wanted those. I hated the feeling. It fucking HURT. I'm not a submissive and DON'T enjoy pain. A lot of my ink and piercings didn't hurt. It was a sensation I did enjoy

I know this was about tattoos but it's all the same to me.