LED and UV Tattoos

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP

Ever since I've heard about and seen LED tattoos, UV tattoos, just about all other tattoos have been boring to me. My next tattoo is going to be one that lights up. LED. And UV.

I never got into the black and white when it was just between that and regular color tattoos. Always wanted big and COLOR. Now, I just want them to be the LED ones.

But same thing with piercings. Almost every piercing I have, I made sure to get the UV jewelry for and even a light up one. Great for clubs. Or to play on snap with in the tanning booth.

I need to edit this. The videos are way too close together. Not like it really matters if it has to do with me anyways, but it's messing w my OCD.

I love that Medusa. Definitely getting something w snakes, ALWAYS wanted a snake like a garter belt but I have a lot of snake idea ones that I want. Kinda want a Medusa now too. I got many ideas. Good thing one I'm getting is going to be a full neck and chest piece so I can fit alot there, thinking something jungle-ish. The thigh is either gonna be snake or barbed wire. Always wanted a snake wrapping around my leg like a garter belt w it's head and tongue going up high towards my area but also wanted something w barbed wire there so could never decide. There's only a few I want. My garter one, wrists, don't know yet if it's gonna be bows or stitching as if my hands had been cut off and stitched back on, chest and neck as one big piece, one sleeve, one on my abdomen but high up almost under my breasts. I also want a combo tattoo/dermal piercing of a vampire bite. I think I want all to be led / UV though.

Last edited:
OP
Forbidden

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP
I left out my face tattoo and it's too late to edit. I'm DEF getting a couple on my face and I know exactly what I want and their exact placements, had those figured out for years. Finally found the guy I want to do it. Kevin.

I LOVE her SO so much and what she says does make sense (except what she says about black lights lol - I've ALWAYS had one and never had one of "those" parties. Got my 1st as a kid. Got another w my fiance. And one now... just cuz I really like them.

but my thoughts on these things is I just don't care anymore. About Anthing. You only live once. Live it to YOUR fullest on what makes you happy. What's the point of living a life of a sheep. Live in the edge. Be the wolf.

She really is amazing. One of FEW people I'm subscribed to but highly respect.

Last edited: