OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
The latest activity page is now live updating and is the "Live Feed" page. Some things aren't posted to it, like when entering chat. I'll probably update the look of it a bit to make it look like the old sites. There's a lot of content I'm working on adding so that's flooding the feed. It'll be much better once there's a lot more activity on here.

To see just profile posts (profile comments and status updates), click "New profile posts" while on the on the live feed. To post your own status update you'll currently have to go to your profile to do that.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
"Whats New" button for mobile devices was added which shows new stuff and has a box for putting in a status update.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
The top of profiles has been updated a bit. It now shows followers and following count and other small changes.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
The featured section has been removed from the home page temporarily to speed things up (not that the site was slow). It'll return in some form in the near future.

Also, if you notice any icons missing let me know. There's been some optimization done to remove the ones that aren't being used. It's not a perfect process and may have excluded one or more that should be included.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
There's now a home page instead of the forum list being the home page. It's very similar to the what's new page so that button was removed. Basically, it's intended to show stuff happening around the site.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
There's two new options in account preferences for the home page:
  • Hide NSFW Threads - this will hide NSFW threads (currently, just from the SuicideGirls forum). This also hides them in the "Featured" section at the top of the page, which are featured threads.
  • Profile posts only from people I follow - this will show only profile posts from yourself and people you follow. You may want this in the future as a NSFW filter.

The recent media on the home page may end up containing nudity. Still figuring out how a NSFW flag will be implemented and then an option to hide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.