Childhood Games

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Any childhood games you loved?
(Excluding consoles/apps/media) Im referring to games that you physically did either outdoor or indoor, sitting or standing)
Ie: jump rope, hopscotch, kick the can, hide and seek, playing house/teacher šŸ˜ˆ, card games, board games, Jax, rock, paper, scissors, hell... even thumb wrestling, play wrestling...games are endless, just not anything that was on a screen.

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
There was a game called "red light, green light" or something like that that we played. I don't remember it any more though. Otherwise kickball, hide and seek, and we probably played tag. Too many years ago to remember.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
There was a game called "red light, green light" or something like that that we played. I don't remember it any more though. Otherwise kickball, hide and seek, and we probably played tag. Too many years ago to remember.
I remember that one and Simon says and musical chairs lol Those were fun. There's actually a horror movie that incorporates those games into it. I wish I remembered the name. Damn .

VIP
I'm a
Woman
This was the movie. It had Simon says, musical chairs... it's a good movie. That game where u hit a ball that's attached at a poll .. it's brutal.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
If you wanna watch it... it's here.. free.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Maybe I'll watch it. I haven't really watched much of anything lately.
If you've watching squid games - you probably won't like it. There's a lot of comments saying it's a copy. I personally never saw squid games, never heard of it and genuinely enjoyed this movie. I love Ruth. She's effin crazy lol ...I guarantee you that if you haven't seen squid games, you'll like this and won't be bored

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
If you've watching squid games - you probably won't like it. There's a lot of comments saying it's a copy. I personally never saw squid games, never heard of it and genuinely enjoyed this movie. I love Ruth. She's effin crazy lol ...I guarantee you that if you haven't seen squid games, you'll like this and won't be bored
I've only seen like 2 episodes of squid games so it shouldn't be an issue.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I probably have a week to watch it since Tubi updates the movies every month. You never know, many stay longer.
I've seen it a few times over the past couple years so I think it's one of those that's always there- unless I've seen it on other things besides tubi. Can't remember but it is mostly tubi I watch.