New Ideas

Mr. Crabs

Tiffy's Hubby(Sit-N-Spin)
Legendary
Media
Albums
As being one of the people that has no life(and here all day from 8-5), ive noticed a drop in activity the past week. So i was wondering what can be done differently to bring some life to the site? I understand this has not been active forever, but i dont want to see it die off either. No people = no supporters =

painunbound

Why does it hurt when I pee?
Media
Albums
Well you need to hit new members with more things to do at the start. I like the trophies, but I had to find that on my own. If there was a default message set up with a scavenger hunt type thing. With a prize people would have something to instantly do.

painunbound

Why does it hurt when I pee?
Media
Albums
That would be something. I joined I was left to fend for myself. Fortunately I'm so disenchanted with other platforms I stayed, not knowing anyone, referred two people who are promoting monsters and they already seem to have lost interest.

Inked

Veteran Ink
Mod
Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Well you need to hit new members with more things to do at the start. I like the trophies, but I had to find that on my own. If there was a default message set up with a scavenger hunt type thing. With a prize people would have something to instantly do.
Thanks for the feedback. On a previous site I had there was a private message that was sent to members when they first joined, perhaps something like that would help.