VIP
I'm a
Woman
The 70s had almost all the similar style then the 80s came - a very "colorful" time. Styles really started to be all over the place. There was a lot.

Fashion-Trends-And-Outfit-Ideas-For-Women.jpg

WHAT WAS YOUR 80'S STYLE?
(or WOULD have been if u weren't around or old enough yet)

 MADONNA
unnamed.jpg
db45721f585875278c5ea32b42e8f9fb.jpg

BIG HAIR/LEATHER/RIPPED JEANS
sa5lwmcl67091.jpg
7c96c5ca510a205d65ac44427ea7abcd.jpg

HIP HOP/RAP
which80srapsongareyou.jpg
d0b089cb829019797cedb28cac01178d.jpg

COLORFUL/PUNKY/SKATEBOARDER GRUNGE
2445672.0.jpg

Jane_Child_-_Warner_Brothers_Press_Photo_1993.jpg

SUPER GIRLY/FRILLY
Matching socks, scrunched, high pony tails...etc
8a6b7836a99dddab3d5345609abd8805.jpg

Just add yours if it's anything else

😆

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I don't know, I'd have to go look up pictures. I like what the girls in the last picture are wearing :)
I did that when I was in grade school and early Jr high then it was madonna/cyndi lauper until I heard bon Jovi, skid row - all those and my attraction to the guys in my school was guys that looked like them and my style changed to that big hair/ leather/ripped jeans. I used to use SO MUCH of that white and pink can aqua net - the extra super hold. Would take me over an hour to do my hair every day. Even did the perm thing so between the curling and teasing of my bangs blending into the length being curls, it was super big and poofy. (One day my mother gave me a ride to school cuz it was raining, my bangs got a tiny bit wet which i didn't realize until I went to get out of the car n they stuck to the top. I stayed w that style for a long time. Later in life I alternated thru gangsta/bandanas/baggy clothes to professional and now I'm just all over the place. Whatever my mood but mostly what's comfortable. My 80s style WASN'T comfortable

VIP
I'm a
Woman
lol my mom used to use that. Does that even still exist?
Lol I don't think so. I have seen aqua net at the dollar tree now and then but I thin the red can which sucked. I think they've done away w most aerosol ones. But they were the cheapest - imagine hair spray at places like cvs that were only $0.99
They're so expensive now. I further the ones I have now... one is big sexy hair or something like that and mostly nick chavez.. I'll check the ones I have now when I get home

VIP
I'm a
Woman
These are my hair sprays

20240220_192037.jpg

A couple of them are as old school as the aqua net like the salon selectives and suave

The rest of my hair products (plus 2 hair sprays I missed in the 1st pic lol)
There's prob more in that junk I didn't notice n forgot about

20240220_192254.jpg

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Just noticed my cat's nosy face - he had jumped in the bed when I was taking the pic but thought I did it before he could get close. Oh well