Unable to add video

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I created an album to add media to. I titled the album and then put the url in the embed media part and I keep getting this pop up

1000005626.jpg

VIP
I'm a
Woman
It was YouTube. And I had checked that small writing that says which sites are supported to make sure YouTube was. It is listed. No biggie. It's cool.

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
It was YouTube. And I had checked that small writing that says which sites are supported to make sure YouTube was. It is listed. No biggie. It's cool.
I'll check permissions, that's weird. I just tried it and it worked but obviously I have all permissions.

Edit: It probably works now.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I'll check permissions, that's weird. I just tried it and it worked but obviously I have all permissions.

Edit: It probably works now.
I'll test it. Forgot what I was gonna add so I'll just pick something recent.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Same thing. I select add media, create album..do everything I need to like title, etc and as soon as I put the link/url into embed media that pop up comes and I can't get any further

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
Same thing. I select add media, create album..do everything I need to like title, etc and as soon as I put the link/url into embed media that pop up comes and I can't get any further
Can you post the video here? Maybe it doesn't like the link or something.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Can you post the video here? Maybe it doesn't like the link or something.
I can post it in statuses and I can in forums..I made a cpl random posts with trailers as a test n those worked but it will not allow me to add it in the media. I've tried diff YouTube videos and diff formats. But yea..I can here

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
I can post it in statuses and I can in forums..I made a cpl random posts with trailers as a test n those worked but it will not allow me to add it in the media. I've tried diff YouTube videos and diff formats. But yea..I can here
I'll take a look again tomorrow.

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
When I create an album and try to embed I get the same error. I'm looking into it.

Edit: It's a bug unfortunately and they still haven't fixed it. If you create a NEW album and instead of uploading you pick embed the embed will fail. You can embed into an existing album though.

Last edited: