MORE SCHOOL, YAY 🙃
but not your typical school...

Urban Sesame Street
SmartSelect_20211008-112627_Gallery.jpg

brings you Thug Elmo

a00fda4819fe03581b9feafcb44209ad.gif

And his Urban Class.

SmartSelect_20211008-112357_Chrome.jpg

Learning, teaching or just sharing a new Urban definition of a word every day.

Today's word is:

SLOCK

A lethal and very crude weapon often times used by convicts in prison. The lock in a sock is a blunt trauma weapon that inflicts bruises and broken bones to its victims. It's known for its ability to kill or severely injure in a single blow.

Lock in a sock is a generalized term, as in reality convicts load socks not only with combination padlock t but also other heavy items such as large batteries, bars of soap, fruit, rocks, or even toilet paper mache balls. Basically if it is blunt, heavy, or dense, it an be dropped inside of a sock and used as a weapon. While large batteries, large rocks, and locks loaded into a sock can be lethal; often times prisoners use soap or fruit not to kill, but to send a message as they are less than lethal.

Slocks are known for their stopping power and in the hands of a skilled combatant, a very deadly weapon. On the street slocks are often used in conjunction with bandanas and common among biker gangs.

They are also used in the ghetto by poor people or carried as a defense weapon. Locks and bandanas can be taken apart immediately before by police allowing the weapon to remain undetected and then reassembled afterward.
In some states in America, possession of a Slock is classified as a deadly weapon. They fall under the classification of "slungshot"

This doesn't really happen so much anymore. Prisons learn and things get removed entirely. Locks did get removed from both the county jail and state prison I was in as well as baby oil as baby oil was used to grease up before a fight so the correctional officers couldn't get hold of you when trying to grab you to stop you. I don't really see the point because where there's a will they'll always be a way - butter. You can use other items instead of locks but that's not the point of this. Just the definition is.

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Can't say I've ever heard that word before, that I can remember. At least now I'll know what it is :)

Amber

VIP
Albums
I totally missed this response. Sorry.

Don't feel bad. I've done a total of 9 bids. (6 technically, the others were just parole violation returns) but I count them all. I've done both County and state time (No federal yet) but I've done years in total. I know very dangerous people and killers and not just from inside and I NEVER heard that word... and I know wtf the lock in a sock is. I just never heard it called a slock.

As far as it being a "deadly weapon"...everything is a fucking deadly weapon these days. My son's father's hands are registered as deadly weapons. I did time for A&B w a deadly weapon. A FUCKING VIDEO TAPE.
Look it up... you know my real name, my record is public.
I was charged and did time and didn't even fuxking hit nobody (that time anyway) but still...I threw a tape out the window. That's it.

Yea... never heard slock yet I'm no stranger to what it is.

Amber

VIP
Albums
Thug Elmo's word for today is

ANGRY PIRATE

When a woman is giving a guy head, he pulls out and nuts in her eye and she lets out a grunt of disapproval tugged he kicks her in the shin.

Today's word was difficult for the Sesame Street gang to agree on - I thought this one was kinda stupid BUT I had never heard it before so it's a new word/definition.

I never grunted or got kicked in the shin, just kept one eye closed until I got to the bathroom. Semen and mascara is like a tacky glue.​

Amber

VIP
Albums
CLAM JAM

The word of the day today is Clam Jam

Definition:

When a female "cock blocks" another female.
(Female equivalent the "
COCK BLOCK")

Pretty sure everyone knows what cock block means but if you don't,

To prevent (someone) from succeeding in their attempt to engage in sexual activity.

USED IN A SENTENCE:

"are you that desperate that you will cock-block your friends so that they don't get any action?"

Today's word was picked because it's not used that often and the majority agreed it was funny.

Amber

VIP
Albums
TODAY'S WORD IS:

LUNK

20211014_100707.jpg

I don't really expect many people to know this one. This was made up by Planet Fitness and is mainly used there and they'll sound the alarm on a lunk (Looks like that would light up too, I'd be EMBARRASSED AF)

A lunk is one who grunts, drops weights, judges

Just read the sign.

Now, someone else can take over because even though I said there'd be a new word every day, I won't be back here for a LONG time, if at all so I won't be able to do this anymore.

Bye.....​

Last edited:

Amber

VIP
Albums

ESKIMO BROTHERS
Igloo Emoticon

So, if you're a dude then I'm pretty sure you know this one. I never heard it until tonight. On the radio. Lol

DEFINITION:
When 2 guys slept with and ejaculated in the same woman. Not necessarily at the same time.

Amber

VIP
Albums
I never heard that before and now I wish I hadn't :)
I don't think notifications are working negate I didn't have any from you at all. Or for any of my threads.
I never heard of it before that day either, I heard it on the radio so looked it up to see if it was real.
That'll make you really make sure you use a condom if u don't know her well enough or maybe not mess w her at all.

Side note - on Apple TV- "See" (Jason Momoa AND Dave Batista- wwe) - what a combo.

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
I don't think notifications are working negate I didn't have any from you at all. Or for any of my threads.
I never heard of it before that day either, I heard it on the radio so looked it up to see if it was real.
That'll make you really make sure you use a condom if u don't know her well enough or maybe not mess w her at all.

Side note - on Apple TV- "See" (Jason Momoa AND Dave Batista- wwe) - what a combo.
There's a setting for watching threads that you may have turned off. It's in preferences. If you turned that off it won't notify you. https://www.myinkedspace.com/account/preferences. It's the automatically watch threads you create option.

I watched the first season of See. I haven't seen the second one yet.

Amber

VIP
Albums
I haven't watched it. I HATE Batista having a beard. It changes his whole look. 🤢 and unlike most women, I can't stand beards and that alone will kill any interest I ever had so for me, he's not even attractive in the slightest in it but that aside it does look like it's really good. Him and Jason are amazing actors. I think Season 2 is November 1st. I might watch it. Haven't decided yet. I just finished watching the entire Bates Motel. I watched a lot of it when it first came out but missed a lot too. I watched it all this time. Was pretty good. Rhianna was in the last few episodes. I just started it from the very beginning as if I'd never seen it before. What a nutcase- and this time, def the mothers fault.

Last edited:

Amber

VIP
Albums
SCROTCHY

Intense or long lasting itch on your balls

A male condition that causes iirritation in the scrotal area which can only be relieved with monkey butt powder that can be bought at a farm/ ranch supply store.

There's a few definitions to this but the top 2 were voted the most accurate.

In a sentence:
I have a bad case of the scrotchies at the moment.

Dumbed down:
itchy balls

Amber

VIP
Albums
Seagulling

Seagulling can have a couple different definitions but all involve jerking off.

The URBAN dictionary definition is:

A. Whacking off and ejaculating into your hand then slapping someone in the face.

B. A ritual in male prisons when an inmate jerks off into their hand then throws it at the guard as they walk by his cell.

C. When you vomit while you're irrumated, that is, with a cock in your mouth, but u soldier on and finish the job letting the vomit add to the experience. (I was seagulling and he didn't even know, he loved it, just thought I was really good at giving head)

How I heard it was when these 2 dudes found a girl passed out after she'd been sexually assaulted. She was outside in an alley, clothes torn and out of it so one of the guys decided he would finally try "seagulling" but what he did was he was jerking off on her tits. When his friend said what he was doing I wanted to look it up. The actual definition is a little different.
This is the closest one I found that matches what I saw
Screenshot_20211113-093910.jpg

There's a few other ones too, I guess.

Screenshot_20211113-093734.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-093734.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-093820.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-093758.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-093758.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 4