What are you listening to at the precise moment you read this?

• By Thread starter Inked
  • Replies 67
  • Views 4K
Start date

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Anyone who likes Linkin Park or Korn should like this...
I never heard of them until today.

Amber

VIP
Albums
I haven't heard that song in forever. I do listen to a lot of old stuff.
I been watching all the old Cold Case episodes and those always play shit going back to the 50s and just watched one that the ending played Heart's 'Alone'... which led me to everything by them. Loved Heart, Vixen, Lita Ford... etc. This was the one I had on. But everyone always tells me I'm stuck in the 80s cuz that's mostly what I always listen to.

Amber

VIP
Albums
Was banned from playing this somewhere I lived as a teen. They banned a lot of stupid shit back then, even a Goerge Micael video was banned and it played on MTV

Amber

VIP
Albums

More old school. Loved Joe ♡
Sunny (she's in docu-series called Fall River) is who actually got me into Joe. Our song was I wanna know by Joe. Anyway... one of only 2 names I ever tattooed on me. Other than my 3 kids names. I covered Sunny with my sons name and boxing gloves but u can still see it :/ They spell her name wrong in that stupid documentary tho. Everyone does tho lol. Even my sister spelled it sonny when emailing me about the show who should have known better. My family knew her. SAW my tattoo. Yes, misspellings annoy me... that aren't typos.

Last edited: