Tattoos & Body Art

A group all about tattoos, body modifications, piercings, body painting, related news, and the industry.

Quick Overview

Category
Artistic
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Do reality tattoo shows still exist?

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
I remember a long time ago there was Miami Ink and LA Ink and I'm sure others. I've still never watched any of them. Do shows like that even still exist? Have you watched any? Were they any good?

I think I also remember there being some body painting show. Maybe I should try to find them all and make a list.

Edit: More I've just found...

Last edited:
Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
Ink Master answers my question. There's at least one show that exists. It's on Paramount+ but shows seasons 1 and 2 are on pluto.tv.

Ink Master Reality Show.jpg

VIP
I'm a
Woman
This might be the body painting show I was thinking of...

Skin Wars: An hour-long competition show that seeks to find the most talented and versatile body painters in the country.

I used to watch Ink Masters with Dave Navarro - I remember him from his music back in the day ♡

But I haven't watched any TV in years. I'm so exhausted by the time I get home and in bed that whatever I put on... I'm out cold 5 minutes into it

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I'm surprised how many shows there's been. I might try watching one but I don't really watch much TV.
Yea me either. I can never get thru one whole show or movie before im out cold and the only time I actually sit in front of the tv is when I get into bed for the night - too exhausted. I do always have my living room TV on for background sound but haven't sat down in months.