Entertainment

This group rocks! For your love of music, tv, and movie entertainment.

Quick Overview

Category
Music & Entertainment
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Music

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Since I can't create an album to do this and wanted to change the mood from yesterday's rants, in gonna just start a thread for music.... or anything from YouTube.. or whatever anyone wants.

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I've watched lots of cool videos of cats fighting and escaping coyotes, etc and that always reassured me since I couldn't keep my cat in even though he'd come home sometimes and something had got the better of him. I convinced myself he was tough and.. almost considered him invincible but after watching this...

So sad.

I'm so grateful I'm not allowed to let him out. Especially after he went missing here for a week and these animals do kill pets here every day. I feel so much better now about making him stay in

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
I've watched lots of cool videos of cats fighting and escaping coyotes, etc and that always reassured me since I couldn't keep my cat in even though he'd come home sometimes and something had got the better of him. I convinced myself he was tough and.. almost considered him invincible but after watching this...

So sad.

I'm so grateful I'm not allowed to let him out. Especially after he went missing here for a week and these animals do kill pets here every day. I feel so much better now about making him stay in

When I was in AZ I remember the news warning people of Coyotes attacking dogs. My backyard was closed off so my dog wasn't at risk at least.