What's the last thing you put in your mouth..

• By Thread starter Inked
  • Replies 248
  • Views 4K
Start date

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
I didn't know that even existed lol
Neither did I. Everything is like that now. Candy bars, cereal...everything is all combined.
I don't usually buy cocoa. I was in the coffee aisle and saw 4 diff cocoa were on sale. It's gimmicky to suck you in.... and I took the bait.

Kinda like the cheetos macaroni. I bought the singles this time that you just add water to cuz I haven't bothered making the boxes yet. It needs milk and stuff and I don't buy milk anymore

20211008_081903.jpg

Even kit kats.... now. I admit...I LOVED these. Then again I was high and had the munchies ... that fruity pebbles bar is SO delicious. Everything is all mixed together now tho.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
Neither did I. Everything is like that now. Candy bars, cereal...everything is all combined.
I don't usually buy cocoa. I was in the coffee aisle and saw 4 diff cocoa were on sale. It's gimmicky to suck you in.... and I took the bait.

Kinda like the cheetos macaroni. I bought the singles this time that you just add water to cuz I haven't bothered making the boxes yet. It needs milk and stuff and I don't buy milk anymore

View attachment 997

View attachment 998
Even kit kats.... now. I admit...I LOVED these. Then again I was high and had the munchies ... that fruity pebbles bar is SO delicious. Everything is all mixed together now tho.
I guess I don't pay enough attention when I got the grocery store.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
You got a grocery store? I want one.

Jk 🙃

Actually, I don't go in the sweets/ snacks aisle in the grocery store. Or any store. I found the kit kats at CVS getting my drugs and the cocoa in my coffee aisle. I don't pay much attention usually either, I just go to what I always get and get out but I always notice the big yellow sale stickers at the grocery store -(The cocoa) and the kit kats were at the register area at CVS, I couldn't help but notice those.. I'm a huge suckered for fruity and cocoa pebbles.. THAT'S what I put on hundreds of lbs from. I would seriously eat an entire box in one sitting, I would just keep filling my bowl coz they're SO GOOD. That cereal is really dangerous for me

Last edited:

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
SmartSelect_20211027-113711_Gallery.jpg

milk was a fail.....

I was trying to make cyan/ turquoise/ teal colored milk so I mixed this Halloween crunch and boo berry cereal cuz the Halloween Crunch says it turns the milk green and boo berry usually turns it blue-ish/ purple-ish but didn't change that much. The milk ended up more a greenish than anything and very light. Disappointing. But not a complete waste. I'm playing the games on the back of the box and eating the marshmallows.

20211026_104855.jpg