OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
This guy is nuts, climbs up high on stuff a person shouldn't. Not a video to watch if you're afraid of heights. He has a bunch of videos climbing up stuff.

Edit: Age restricted. Guess YouTube doesn't want children copying this guy.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
Youtube is dicks. You should see half the full on nudity allowed, not age restricted but they constantly age restrict my content, remove it, etc lol... they removed a thumbnail of my calf that was a video showing a bruised toe. The was nothing nudity or age restricted about it.

Jeff Hardy has constantly done nutso high risk, high flying in the air shit -

they never age restricted anything of his but they do that....pfft. Youtube , like most websites... isn't professional and ARE BIASED. They'll pick and choose who to fuck with and who to let get away w shit. Ever notice SOME music has swearing in it ... nudity... it's not age restricted but others have to mute over the swears, blur out nudity. Guess it's all who you blow .I mean, know.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
I just watched Range Runners (A survival Horror) and it's actually a really good movie.

It's free on Amazon Video if you are Prime but I looked up free ways anyone can stream it. There's a couple. I wouldn't really call it a horror though but more like Army of One if u saw that.

Free here:

Range Runner on TUBI

On Vudu you gotta either watch in the app or if you have a ROKU just add the channel n watch it there

Range Runner on VUDU

If you are Amazon Prime

Range Runners (Amazon)

so that's a few ways if anyone has a little time and wants to watch it.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
Watching I spit on your grave 3 ...again. I love Marla.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings

Apparently you can't embed, but it's Weekend at Bernie's and free to watch on YouTube.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums
That's how my videos are. We can pick in our settings whether other ppl can post our videos off YouTube or not. .by enabling or disabling that We can also uncheck others being able to use snippets of it. I usually set mine to only can play on YouTube abs have to be logged on to watch (age resteicted) you do get a lot less views that way (one my subs told me where he's at they can't watch age restricted videos)

My turn:
Just started this new-ish crime drama called Hightown.
I love crime dramas and this one is actually more realistic and relatable to me. And Local.
It's based in Provincetowm or as we call it around here, P-Town. The woman investigating a body that washed up on the beach is gay, from where I'm from (New Bedford NOT BOSTON (idiots that don't really know me think I'm from Boston, I moved there in my 30s but I'm not from there). She deals w drug addiction and alcoholism. It's a pretty cool show.
Initially on Starz but free on Amazon Prime right now
She's actually REALLY cute. This trailer doesn't really show her looking that great :/ My type. REALLY cute. I always love girls like her. Not too butch but not too girly. 😍 Tomboy but pretty. They're not dominant or submissive. They're the most fun.😋 Butches can be too rough, too guy-ish..some don't even like oral back and ABSOLUTELY don't like anything inside - no fun. Ok. Way off topic. 🙃

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings

It was free to watch w/ ads. I've seen the movie a whole bunch of times but not recently.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings

I don't know why but I watch a lot of videos of people taking junk cars that have been sitting for 10+ years (usually 20+) and try to get them running.

Forbidden

VIP
Media
Albums