Site Changed + User Accounts

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
This was posted for about a day on MyInkedSpace prior to changing the site about a potential change to the site. If you were here before you'll notice the site looks different. Unfortunately everyone needs to re-join (There were only about 4 or 5 real users since MyInkedSpace hasn't been back long). It was better to change it now rather than later.

Here's the basics of what was written on MyInkedSpace:

MyInkedSpace is currently a very unfinished custom built website which lacks many features including private messaging. Rather than sinking an enormous amount of time into adding the missing features, MyInkedSpace may utilize a 3rd-party software product instead, which can always be modified and have new features added to it in the future.

Features

The third-party software has quite a few features and a lot of addons to add even more. Here are some of the features:
  • High quality forums with polls and more.
  • User created groups with a status updates like feed, forums, events, albums, etc.
  • User created chat rooms, although not as mobile friendly (at least the version of it I have) as here. Supports private chatting and whispering.
  • Private messaging -- can include more than one person
  • Following and followers system
  • Ability to block members
  • Photo/video albums w/ permission control
Downsides

The downside is you'll need to re-join. We don't have many real members yet since the site has only been back a few months. I think there's currently only 4 or 5 real people.
Also, the UI can be a little confusing until you're used to it. There's no sticky bar at the bottom for mobile devices yet but I can create one or buy the addon that's available, which would help with navigation.

Additional information can be found in this forum as to the status of changes, such as:

Last edited: