Windows 11

• By Thread starter Amber
  • Replies 2
  • Views 100
Start date

Amber

VIP
Albums
I am an idiot. I was just checking if my chromebook could upgrade to windows 11. DUH...It is NOT even a windows opeartaing sustem. I keep forgetting that.
But then I found that you can replace the Chrome OS with Windows.

If you want to.

Personally, I am not going to mess with mine.
My computer and laptop are windows and honestly, I kinda prefer using my chromebook and dont really see a need to have everything windows, this is more meant to keep in my bag which means when I am on the go. Nothing is ever that important that needs windows only that cannot wait until I am back home but I am still going to share this for those that might only have a chromebook and needs something that can only be installed/used via a windows operating system.
Now as far as upgrading it to 11....I dont know yet,
Only for actual windows devices which you can find everything you need for that above.​

Inked

Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
I've been running Linux full-time since like 2014. I have Windows just for dual-booting and my PC does support Windows 11. I rarely dual boot into Windows but I'll update it because that's what I do -- I like bleeding edge :) I did run Windows 11 alpha for a short while just to play with the UI improvements and it is getting nicer. Microsoft has a long ways to go with the legacy UI and apps though.