• Views 91
Start date

Amber

VIP
Albums

Witchcraft

"Are you a good witch or a bad witch!" -
Dorothy (Wizard of Oz)

Witchcraft isn't really a goth thing but I thought this the better place to start it.

If you have any spells, favorite crystals, herbs or if you want to share your altar, talk witchcraft, anything witchery, here's a thread for it.

Some Topics:

Are you a witch?

Are you a male or female witch?

How many generations back do witches run in your family?

Are you the only/first witch of your family?

Are you a baby witch?

Are you an elder witch?

Do you work more with candles, crystals, herbs, etc?

How many books of shadows do you have?

I'm not really going to talk about me. There's nobody here to talk to and I do prefer some parts of my life remain private or discussed with either like-minded people or somebody I'm close to, although even though I've gotten close to a few people, there's still a lot I've kept to myself.
Like witches and their altars, Some don't believe in showing it because it's a private thing.
And others like to show it off.

But I'll add some content, Maybe a couple spells.

If you have a specific thing you'd like to know a spell for, whether it's love and desire, protection, health, healing, luck and success, marriage and divorce, fertility, legal, youth and beauty, weather, banishing,antidotes to hexes... Whatever you want to know, just let me know and I'll write the ingredients you need and the spell to do.​

Last edited:

Amber

VIP
Albums

JOB INTERVIEW SELF CONFIDENCE SPELL

Walking Boss GIF by Ariana Grande

This bath is magical in that it is designed to increase self confidence and personal magnetism so your chances of success are increased

Take a bath just prior to the interview or the night before.
  • Place allspice berries, cinnamon sticks, cloves, whole nutmeg and pieces of sandalwood in a bowl
  • Cover with boiling water and let steep for at least an hour
  • Draw your bath while that's happening
  • Stand in the bath and toss the now lukewarm infusion over your body
  • Soak and steep yourself in the bath
  • AIR DRY YOURSELF

Disclaimer- some people believe in this, others don't. Others think it's a dark/evil thing and others think magic is like Harry Potter... Kinda like those people that don't believe vampires exist or think vampires burn into Ash from the sun or can fly. My point is this will NOT work if you don't believe in it. This is LARGELY an energy thing and if you have bad energy..well, self explanatory. You can believe it not believe, I really don't care. I'm just going to say that if you're a non believer and you try this with bad intentions or just to "prove it doesn't work", it ISN'T going to work. I meant to put this in the original post but it's too late to edit so this applies to ALL works, etc.

Last edited:

Amber

VIP
Albums
LEGAL VICTORY OVER ADVERSARY SPELL

Judge Sue Me GIF by Sabrina Carpenter
  • Write the names of all adversaries or potential ones, on individual pieces of paper. Include judge, attorneys, opponents and their witnesses, etc
  • Place these individual pieces of paper on a dish
  • Cover with honey, strawberry syrup and nine lumps or spoonfuls of white sugar
  • Carve a purple candle and dress it with commanding oil
  • Place the candle on the dish and burn it
  • When the candle has burned completely bury all the remnants including the pieces of paper in the earth

Commanding Oil:

Blend sweet flag (calamus)

Licorice

Reduce to a powder and add
- Vetiver
- Bergamot

Mix into a blend of castor and jojoba oil

Last edited:

Amber

VIP
Albums
Decently priced journals, book of shadows, grimoires... Whatever you call yours can be found here. There's brown or black, suede or leather, vintage paper or regular, lined or not, with a latch or without, with dragons imprinted on it, the eye in triangle, pentacle, moon phases. I just find this is the best selection for the best price, personally.

Amazon product
(Wow, HUGE link...I hate that but I have to paste the entire link because the link icon to embed it is no longer in the menu, sorry. )

If you need to restock on multiple colored candles, here's a good option:

Amazon product
(there are cheaper sets, not they don't have red and there's a lot less candles. This is best option, in my opinion)

If you want SMALL amounts of herbs, this is a good choice but personally BULK of EXACTLY what you use most is best.

Amazon product

Amber

VIP
Albums

🖤

If you don't know who this is, it's Kerli... From "Savages" , "Feral Hearts, etc ...

🖤

Beautiful woman. She's amazing.

🖤

Now that's really my last post.​