• Replies 5
  • Views 59
Start date

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP
Media
Albums
This is a matter of preference and taste. I know lots of people do like wrestling and have their favorite wrestlers/divas and they all have their own characters/ costumes /themes/ entrances and entrance songs. I have a TON of my own personal favorites and will probably be the only one to ever add to this but I'm going to start it off anyway. If you want to, you can add your favorites and why. I'm starting this off with some of the more older - classics. I'll leave out some of the more popular like the rock and stone cold. I liked them but they weren't in MY top faves

My number one of all time, can never be replaced has been and is ♡ JEFF ♡
I honestly cried when he left and I refused to watch ever again after that .. for years.
I always forget that his name is tattooed on me when the conversation of names tattooed ever comes up. It goes down most my arm. It's the one and only tattoo that my brother ever did on me and was the last time I'd seen him alive, prob why I always forget. I am good about putting things so far out of my mind, I don't ever think about it again and really forget. But as far as names go, I've had one guy's name on me, one girl's name, a band (Skid Row), my 3 kids names and HARDY. I have covered up the band - Skid Row which was one I had really regretted doing. I was so obsessed with the band, a teenager and didn't even know what Skid Row meant until I always had to answer people asking WHY I'd tattoo "Skid Row" on my arm - they had never heard of the band. Russell (the guy's name) was my one true love of my life and the father of youngest daughter. I still have it. On my inner ankle. Sunny was one of only 2 women I was in a relationship with AND truly loved. It didn't work out and I have covered her name but it still shows. That's a different topic.
Jeff Hardy has had a few theme songs over the years and entrances and there isn't anything he could do I wouldn't love but I'll just put my top couple faves.
Jeff Hardy
Charismatic Enigma, Rainbow haired warrior, Legend Thriller, etc
#1 fave entrance song:

NO MORE WORDS:
Loaded:
I don't even think this ever had lyrics yet its the one song in WWE that as soon as I heard that first note I'd come running from whatever room I was in because I knew it meant Jeff was coming out to the ring. Can't tell you how many times my clumsy ass slid into that grandfather clock when I lived in Cambridge. Those floors were SO slippery. But I'd hear that song and forget and come running...again. I was so obsessed. I've never seen another guy on this earth that I find more attractive. Just everything about this guy head to foot fascinates me.
Over the years...

EDGE - The Rated R Superstar.
Before Jeff Hardy, I was ALL about Edge. For years.
Back in my 20s (sighs)
Song:
Metalingus

Randy Orton. The VIPER. Everything about his character and song I love. There was a time I couldn't separate in my mind it was all fake and I HATED this guy. I hated him because of his beef with Jeff. I HATED that whole jock, full of himself way he carried himself, I hated guys like that but once I accepted this was all acting and fake I got past the thing w him and Jeff I became a HUGE fan of this psycho, crazy, totally unpredictable dangerous VIPER 🐍
His Entrance song is really him. I love it too.

Christian
Just Close your eyes

BATISTA... the animal.
Oh, Dave Batista..
I liked him a lot.. They say we ALL have a twin out there. He def does. He reminds me so much of a friend I had back home where I'm from - who got deported back to Portugal 💔
I really like Batista ❤ though.
His theme song was "I walk alone"
By Saliva

Undertaker.
He's legendary.
What's not to love about him, even kinda crushed on him for a minute. He's had so many entrances, themes, songs, I couldn't possibly put them all.
I personally like best when it's all dark, lights come on and you don't see him and then he pops up out of a coffin or right behind his opponent.
The long, slow walks are cool too w the fire and the tension building. I liked his biker character, too. But I'm biased. Bikers always remind me of my dad. I think his dead man character is the best though.

Also shown above, his brother,
KANE
I loved Kane.
I know most would probably think he is ugly but there was just something about him I adored. Off WWE topic, he was the main character in "See no evil" and I believe he was the PERFECT person for that.
No one could have played that role better.
I ADORE Kane, masked with long hair or bald and no mask.
His entrances are kinda similar to Undertaker, not as dramatic but similar vibe.

TRIPLE H
Another favorite at one point.
I found him kinda hot.
Especially with that sledgehammer.
A couple of his themes that were my faves were/are:
THE GAME

And
King of Kings

Also when he was one half of DX (Seam Michaels and him were a great match up)
I just got 2 words....

Are you ready - full.

Sean Michaels (long before he was one half of DX)
The Heartbreak Kid
Song: sexy boy

I never had any attraction to him but I still loved his song and entrance. It was fun, entertaining and different. 🤩
Shortened version:

The Big Show
I didn't really have any feeling one way or the other about him but his song has this rhythm about it that's sexy. It reminds me of "Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles.

For reference, that Black Velvet Song (it could JUST be me that thinks it sounds the same tho)

BETH PHOENIX
THE GLAMAZON
I fucking love her.
Was crushing on her for a while, she reminds me a lot of this C.O. we had in jail, Tracey that everyone knew I was crushing on hard, for years. Tracey. She worked 3rd shift though :/ but occasionally she's be there 1st shift and whenever I had to be strip searched, after a visit or just coming back to jail- If it was Tracey that had to strip search me, my entire body would be all hot and red. I was so embarrassed. I don't know why. It was just weird.
But..Beth Phoenix, she's hot and a bad ass.
I really like her

Mickie James
She was cute, her energy was fun.
She had a few entrance themes/songs.
Hard-core Country and Obsession are my faves.

There's so many more I could add.
I've been a lifelong WWF/WWE/TNA etc fan. Ever snce I was a little girl, back when Ravishing Rick Rude always kissed girls. Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Bret Hart and so many more were the ones you'd see on.
The Ultimate Warrior was my first favorite wrestlers as a little girl.

I almost included Natalya (part of The Heart Foundation/Family)

But that is PLENTY to start this off. This was long, I know but wanted my final post to be a banger.

Last edited:

Inked

Veteran Ink
Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
I haven't watched wrestling in nearly 20 years I think. I can't remember which entrances I liked.. I'd have to watch all of those videos lol.

OP
Forbidden

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP
Media
Albums
I left out most the divas, most the newer guys and some big names so other people could have something to post. But some that I added you may like because I added mostly old school.

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time. Once Jeff left I lost all interest for years. Was online so much I didn't really ever even have time for TV. I did start to watch for a bit cuz Roman Reigns caught my interest... for just a minute but then I got bored real fast. A lot of it bores me now. It's more just another version of reality TV and ppl tryna see who can swing their dicks the furthest. Drama. More talk than fight but I been watching some old stuff on YouTube.

For some reason, most of the videos I added wouldn't post directly in the post. I tried editing and re-adding the links but all the lower ones just redirect to YouTube, even if they are not age restricted. Maybe I added too many.

Inked

Veteran Ink
Media
Albums
Tattoos
1-5
Piercings
For some reason, most of the videos I added wouldn't post directly in the post. I tried editing and re-adding the links but all the lower ones just redirect to YouTube, even if they are not age restricted. Maybe I added too many.
It has a limit on the number of embeds you can do in a post. I hadn't seen it before until now :)

OP
Forbidden

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP
Media
Albums
It has a limit on the number of embeds you can do in a post. I hadn't seen it before until now :)
I did notice that before as far as when I would be coding font colors. Not all would go through so I figured that was it. Well, at least it posted it kinda. Just didn't embed.

And I was all upset over here because I noticed one of my Jeff videos wasn't there at all. I just forgot to put it in. ... and there was already too many anyway.

OP
Forbidden

Forbidden

Tatted Up
VIP
Media
Albums
Another one of my favorites that I completely forgot to add when creating the post ... another JEFF one was that I loved

Song: Another Me.
Band: PeroxWhy?Gen
Aka...JEFF, HIMSELF.

This is just the song .. not an entrance.